CCPH Updated Covid-19 Protocols (effective April 1, 2021)
As of April 1, 2021, CCPH intends to start allowing clients into the building for appointments. This will be on a limited basis because of the time needed to clean after each appointment and to minimize the number of clients in the building at one time. At the time of scheduling, clients will be given the option of having an in person appointment or a curbside appointment. This option will apply to wellness exams and sick pet appointments only. Nail trims, ear cleanings, boosters and other technician appointments will still remain curbside.
If the client chooses an in person appointment, the following will apply:
1. One client per patient will be allowed inside. No children under the age of 18 will be allowed in the building at this time.
2. Client will need to call upon arriving to the clinic (817-477-4143)and will be prepared to answer Covid screening questions prior to admittance.
3. Client will wear a mask properly covering their nose and mouth at all times. CCPH staff will be properly masked at all times.
4. Client will have their temperature taken prior to entering the building. No one will be allowed in with a temperature over 100.4F.
5. Client will observe social distancing inside the building as much as possible.
Again, there will be a very limited amount of in person appointments available each day to accommodate the additional cleaning and sanitizing necessary between appointments. Curbside and drop off will continue to be available.